Lodgehalls of |
British Columbia & Yukon
There are over eighty lodge halls in communities across British Columbia and the Yukon. The following is an incomplete list of some of them, focusing on historical or no longer standing buildings.
- Dawson City
- Delta, Ladner Lodge Hall
- Eureka Lodge No. 193, Langley Lodge Hall (1922)
- North Vancouver, Lonsdale Lodge Hall
- 508 Agnes St., New Westminster (1911)
- Kamloops, 351 Nicola St.,
- Moodyville, Mount Hermon Lodge
- Vancouver, Springer-Van Bramer Block
- Vancouver, West Eighth Avenue
- Vancouver, Williams' Block, Granville and Hastings Street
- Victoria, Fisgard Street (1909)
- Victoria, Fisgard Street (1878)
- Victoria, Hibben & Co
- Whitehorse, YT, 505 Lambert St.
- Whitehorse, YT, 1501 Dogwood St.