Installation of officers:
During the 1950s and 1960s the Ocean Falls pulp and paper mill was the largest mill in British Columbia but by the early 1970s, the facility was inefficient and uneconomical. The owner at that time, Crown Zellerbach, closed the plant and effectively shut down the town by March 1973. The history of this "company town" lodge was played out across the province in the twentieth century as lodges were established in resource-based towns and then folded as the mill or mine closed. Established as a "High Twelve Social Club" in the late 1940s in Ocean Falls, a Lodge of Instruction was licenced in March 1949. A warrant for the lodge was granted in 1951 and the lodge constituted on 24 September 1951. The warrant was surrendered on 31 December 1972.